Improve your skills to become a more
complete, efficient, and versatile basketball player!
2017 Camp Dates:
Compete, Conquer, & Chill with Hoop Group Skills basketball camp this summer. Focused on teaching you to be a student of the game and reach your ultimate potential, our Skills Camps have the top High School & College Coaches on hand to take your game to the next level!
Congratulations to Women’s Program Director
She was recently named PIAA Coach of the Year!
10 Reasons to attend Skills Camp
- 55th Summer of Camp, which is the longest running basketball Camp in America
- Nation’s #1 Instructional Basketball Camp with individual attention as our trademark!
- Compete against intense competition during Early Bird Morning Workouts, Skill Development Workouts, while playing 3 quality games each day.
- USA, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Columbia, Belgium, Hong Kong, Italy, Canada, are just a few of the countries that were represented in 2016
- Traditional style cabins sleep 8-10 campers; BRING A FRIEND & BUNK WITH THEM FOR YOUR CAMP!
- All Meals are served Family Style in our Air-Conditioned Dining Hall
- Camper to Coach ratio: 7 to 1
- Pool & Game Room to relax and enjoy camp while in between workouts and games.
2016 Girls Skills Camp Photos
Year- Round Camp Directors:
Joe Gutowski – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachelle “Coach Rock” Hopsiscker
Mike Murray (email@example.com)
–If you’re not on our mailing list, and would like to be, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your contact information to be apart of The Hoop Group tradition of excellent basketball instruction, and most of all the fun of a lifetime!