Can I bring food into the facility?
Outside food and drink is permitted but we ask each and every guest to help us keep the building clean. Please work with us to put your trash in one of the many receptacles throughout the facility.
Coolers are not permitted in the building at anytime.
Hours of Operation
Hoop Group Headquarters is currently open from
Monday – 2 PM – 10 PM
Tuesday – 2 PM – 10 PM
Wednesday – 2 PM – 9 PM
Thursday – 2 PM – 10 PM
Weekend hours are determined solely by previously scheduled events
Groups interested in holding an event before 2 PM can call to arrange court rentals
When is Open Gym?
We do have open gym during the week. With our camp schedule in the summer there are no courts available before 2:00 PM. From June 15 – September 1 it is best to call first before coming down.
We welcome as many people in the gym as possible but we do have a few house rules:
1. Open Gym is $10 per person.
2. Payment is required before you are assigned a court.
3. All guests must have an updated HGHQ Injury Waiver on File
4. Courts are assigned on a first come – first serve basis (Unless Rented)
5. BE RESPECTFUL! There are children present in the building
6. To play you MUST be wearing sneakers and a shirt!
7. Children under 13 are required to have an adult with them. No Exceptions!
Where can I park?
On tournament weekends, the our parking lot fills up quickly. Please remember to park in assigned legal spaces at all times. The Hoop Group cannot be held responsible for any vehicles that do not do so.