Hoop Group Highlights

Only 2% of student athletes are actively recruited to play college basketball.  That means the other 98% have to sell themselves to college coaches.

The Hoop Group is now producing basketball highlight tapes for all high school players! Getting a highlight tape made by the Hoop Group allows you to have your own personal video that shows your best plays from any event, allowing you to help yourself get recruited. Sending the highlights to a college coach along with your game film adds the perfect professional touch to make the right impression.

With Hoop Group Highlights, we take all of the video that you send us, find the highlights, and send your finished tape to your e-mail inbox within 4 weeks. We upload all of the tapes to our page on YouTube and send you the link (although you can certainly ask us not to if you do not want it on our page), and can send the MP4 file of your video upon request.

Ordering Information

Purchase Form: Hoop Group Highlights Order Form

Price: $250 (Maximum 5 game films per order)


To Send Video

  1. When you sign up, enter your e-mail address in the order form (make sure it is spelled correctly!).
  2. Check your e-mail within 24 hours (on business days) for our Dropbox File Request. The request will be named after the player.
  3. Click the “Upload Files” button.
  4. Choose the game film from your computer desktop to send.


Check out our YouTube channel | Hoop Group Video


For any questions, please call (732) 502-2255 or e-mail Highlights@HoopGroup.com.



Leave a Reply

2 Comments on "Hoop Group Highlights"

newest oldest most voted
Notify of

[…] more information on purchasing a highlight tape, please see our Hoop Group Highlights […]