Notable Alumni of Coach Kevin Boyle, 4x National Coach of the Year, include:
–Kyrie Irving: NBA #1 Pick, 2015 All-Star MVP
–Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: #2 Pick, Charlotte Hornets Guard, NCAA National Champion (Kentucky)
–D’Angelo Russell: NBA #2 Pick, LA Lakers Guard, NCAA All-American, Big Ten Freshman of the Year
–Mike Nardi: Guard on Villanova’s Elite 8 Team, Playing professionally in Italy
–Ben Simmons: 2015 HS National Player of the Year (Gatorade and USA Today), All-American, signed with LSU
–Corey Fisher: Guard on Villanova’s Final Four Team, 2007 All-American, Playing professionally in China
-Dexter Strickland: Guard on UNC’s Back to Back Elite 8 teams, McDonald’s All-American, Led the NCAA in Assist-to-Turnover Ratio (3.19-1) in his Senior season at UNC.
-Al Harrington: Naismith HS Player of the Year, 16 seasons in the NBA, 1st Round Draft Pick
-Michael Frazier II: 2015 NBA Draft Pick, University of Florida’s record holder for 3 pointers made in a single season, member of the Team USA U19 team,
-Dakari Johnson: 2015 NBA Draft Pick, McDonalds All-American, member of the 2015 Kentucky Final Four team
Take advantage of a weekend with 4x National Coach of the Year, who taught NBA All-Star game MVP and 3 point champion Kyrie Irving.
Learn how to be an elite play maker and become your teams floor general that every coach looks for in the guard position.
- Improve your ball-handling, play making ability, ball screen offense/defense, reading the defense, using jump stops & shot fakes, your on/off ball defense, & learn how to be a vocal leader for your team.
- Kevin Boyle is one of the best coaches in the country for developing guards
- Hoop Group has helped develop NBA Hall of Fame point guards
- Intensive game sessions to emphasize the carry over from our daily skill sessions to game situations
- Experienced High School and College coaches on staff
- Camp for ages 9 and up
- Campers will be divided into divisions based on age and ability
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 1:7
- Early-bird Workouts and individual workouts during free time
- Lectures from College Coaches and some of the best teachers of the game!
- Complete week’s evaluation includes a personalized written summary of your week with tailored drills and suggestions for improvement
2015 Summer Camp Recap:
Price: $265 (PG Weekend), $640 (Full-Week Session)
Additional Questions or Information Needed? Please visit our Forms & Information Page.