Congratulations to Coach Boyle is the first in High School Basketball to have players drafted #1 and #2 in consecutive years in the NBA Draft. In 2011 #1 NBA Draft pick Kyrie Irving and and in 2012 #2 Draft pick Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.
- Take advantage of 3 Days with this Hall of Fame Coach who taught 2013 East All Star Selection Pick Kyrie Irving
- Learn how to be the play maker and floor general every coach wants from the Hoop Group and Kevin Boyle
- Improve ball-handling, play making ability, ball screen offense/defense, reading the defense, using jump stops & shot fakes, your on/off ball defense, & LEARN HOW TO LEAD
- Kevin Boyle is one of the best coaches in the country for developing guards
- Hoop Group has helped develop NBA Hall of Fame point guards
- Intensive game sessions to emphasize the carry over from our daily skill sessions to game situations
- Experienced High School and College coaches on staff
- Camp for ages 9 and up
- Campers will be divided into divisions based on age and ability
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 1:7
- Early-bird Workouts and individual workouts during free time
- Lectures from College Coaches and some of the best teachers of the game!
- Complete week’s evaluation includes a personalized written summary of your week with tailored drills and suggestions for improvement