Congratulations to Coach Kevin Boyle
as he led his Montverde Academy team to the
Dick’s Sporting Goods High School National Championship
in New York City!
This is Coach Boyle’s 3rd Consecutive National Championship at Montverde Academy, making him the only High School Coach in the country to accomplish this impressive feat!
2016 Camp Dates:
Point Guard Weekend: June 24th-25th
Montverde Basketball Camp: TBA
Notable Alumni of Coach Kevin Boyle, 4x National Coach of the Year, include:
–Kyrie Irving: NBA #1 Pick, 2015 All-Star MVP
–Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: #2 Pick, Charlotte Hornets Guard, NCAA National Champion (Kentucky)
–D’Angelo Russell: NBA #2 Pick, LA Lakers Guard, NCAA All-American, Big Ten Freshman of the Year
–Mike Nardi: Guard on Villanova’s Elite 8 Team, Playing professionally in Italy
–Ben Simmons: 2015 HS National Player of the Year (Gatorade and USA Today), All-American, signed with LSU
–Corey Fisher: Guard on Villanova’s Final Four Team, 2007 All-American, Playing professionally in China
-Dexter Strickland: Guard on UNC’s Back to Back Elite 8 teams, McDonald’s All-American, Led the NCAA in Assist-to-Turnover Ratio (3.19-1) in his Senior season at UNC.
-Al Harrington: Naismith HS Player of the Year, 16 seasons in the NBA, 1st Round Draft Pick
-Michael Frazier II: 2015 NBA Draft Pick, University of Florida’s record holder for 3 pointers made in a single season, member of the Team USA U19 team,
-Dakari Johnson: 2015 NBA Draft Pick, McDonalds All-American, member of the 2015 Kentucky Final Four team
Take advantage of a weekend with 4x National Coach of the Year, who taught NBA All-Star game MVP and 3 point champion Kyrie Irving.
Learn how to be an elite play maker and become your teams floor general that every coach looks for in the guard position.
- Improve your ball-handling, play making ability, ball screen offense/defense, reading the defense, using jump stops & shot fakes, your on/off ball defense, & learn how to be a vocal leader for your team.
- Kevin Boyle is one of the best coaches in the country for developing guards
- Hoop Group has helped develop NBA Hall of Fame point guards
- Intensive game sessions to emphasize the carry over from our daily skill sessions to game situations
- Experienced High School and College coaches on staff
- Camp for ages 9 and up
- Campers will be divided into divisions based on age and ability
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 1:7
- Early-bird Workouts and individual workouts during free time
- Lectures from College Coaches and some of the best teachers of the game!
- Complete week’s evaluation includes a personalized written summary of your week with tailored drills and suggestions for improvement
2015 Summer Camp Recap:
Cost of Camp: includes room, board, and meals
Additional Questions or Information Needed? Please visit our Forms & Information Page.