Congratulations to Coach Kevin Boyle as he led his Montverde team to the
Dick’s Sporting Goods High School National Championships in New York City!
This is Coach Boyle’s 3rd Consecutive National Championship at Montverde Academy!
2015 Camp Dates:
June 26th & 27th, 2015
July 24th-26th, 2015
Notable Alumni of Coach Kevin Boyle, 4x National Coach of the Year, include:
–Kyrie Irving: NBA #1 Pick, 2015 All-Star MVP
–Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: #2 Pick, Charlotte Hornets Guard, NCAA National Champion (Kentucky)
–D’Angelo Russell: 2015 NBA Lottery Pick, NCAA All-American, Big Ten Freshman of the Year (Ohio State)
–Mike Nardi: Guard on Villanova’s Elite 8 Team, Playing professionally in Italy
–Ben Simmons: 2015 HS National Player of the Year, All-American, signed with LSU
–Corey Fisher: Guard on Villanova’s Final Four Team, 2007 All-American, Playing professionally in China
2014 Camp Photos and Recap:
Weekend 1 (June 21st & June 22nd) CLICK TO SEE OUR FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
Weekend 2 (July 11th – July 13th) CLICK TO SEE OUR FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
Take advantage of a weekend with 4x National Coach of the Year, who taught NBA All-Star game MVP and 3 point champion Kyrie Irving.
- Learn how to be an elite play maker and become your teams floor general that every coach looks for in the guard position.
- Improve your ball-handling, play making ability, ball screen offense/defense, reading the defense, using jump stops & shot fakes, your on/off ball defense, & learn how to be a vocal leader for your team.
- Kevin Boyle is one of the best coaches in the country for developing guards
- Hoop Group has helped develop NBA Hall of Fame point guards
- Intensive game sessions to emphasize the carry over from our daily skill sessions to game situations
- Experienced High School and College coaches on staff
- Camp for ages 9 and up
- Campers will be divided into divisions based on age and ability
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 1:7
- Early-bird Workouts and individual workouts during free time
- Lectures from College Coaches and some of the best teachers of the game!
- Complete week’s evaluation includes a personalized written summary of your week with tailored drills and suggestions for improvement
Cost of Camp: $255 (June 26 & 27), $325 (July 24-26), includes room, board, and meals
Additional Questions or Information Needed? Please visit our Forms & Information Page.