2015 Camp Dates:
June 26th & 27th, 2015
July 24th-26th, 2015
2014 Camp Photos and Recap:
Weekend 1 (June 21st & June 22nd) CLICK TO SEE OUR FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
Weekend 2 (July 11th – July 13th) CLICK TO SEE OUR FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
Congratulations to Coach Kevin Boyle on winning the 2014
Coach Boyle is the first in High School Basketball to have players drafted #1 and #2 in consecutive years in the NBA Draft. In 2011 #1 NBA Draft pick Kyrie Irving and in 2012 #2 Draft pick Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.
- Take advantage of 3 Days with a three time National Coach of the Year who taught 2013 East All Star Selection Pick Kyrie Irving
- Learn how to be the play maker and floor general every coach wants from the Hoop Group and Kevin Boyle
- Improve ball-handling, play making ability, ball screen offense/defense, reading the defense, using jump stops & shot fakes, your on/off ball defense, & LEARN HOW TO LEAD
- Kevin Boyle is one of the best coaches in the country for developing guards
- Hoop Group has helped develop NBA Hall of Fame point guards
- Intensive game sessions to emphasize the carry over from our daily skill sessions to game situations
- Experienced High School and College coaches on staff
- Camp for ages 9 and up
- Campers will be divided into divisions based on age and ability
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 1:7
- Early-bird Workouts and individual workouts during free time
- Lectures from College Coaches and some of the best teachers of the game!
- Complete week’s evaluation includes a personalized written summary of your week with tailored drills and suggestions for improvement
Additional Questions or Information Needed? Please visit our Forms & Information Page.