Improve your skills to become a more
complete, efficient, and versatile basketball player!
Proudly Celebrating Our 55th Summer as
The Worldwide Leader in Basketball Instruction
Early Bird Specials:
The Final Chance to Save
$30 off Registrations
2017 Skills Camp Dates:
Hoop Group Skills Camps are an experience so unique that we simply describe camp as “Basketball Paradise”. No camp in the country replicates our one-of-a-kind setting filled with nothing but basketball courts, dedicated players, and the beautiful view of the Pocono Mountains. During Skills Camp, you will be a student of the game, working directly with dedicated coaches from all levels of basketball.
- Work with elite high school and college coaches to take your game to the next level
- Daily Camp Schedule includes 3 games, 2 skill development workouts, skills contests, Early Bird Workouts each morning and much more!
- Innovative skill work designed to attack your weakness and expand your strengths on the court
- All Star Game’s & Championship Tournament
- Individual Attention is our trademark! Staff-to-camper ratio is 1:7
- Camp is located at our Pocono Invitational facility in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Meet new players from across the world and develop friendships that last a lifetime
Camp is for ages 9 and players are divided into appropriate leagues based on their age and ability
10 Reasons to attend Skills Camp
Hoop Group Skills Camp has a one-of-a-kind facility. Located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, Hoop Group Skills Camp has 15 outdoor courts and 35 acres, making it a true Basketball Paradise.
Previous Skills Camp Photos:
2016 Skills Camp Session 1 Photo Album
2016 Skills Camp Session 2 Photo Album
2016 Skills Camp Session 3 Photo Album
Year-Round Camp Directors:
Joe Gutowski (email@example.com)