Learn the fundamentals while gaining the confidence
and reps needed to become a knockdown shooter!
Naismith Hall of Fame Coach Herb Magee works with campers during camp, teaching the same fundamentals that have won his teams over 1,000 games (NCAA)
Early Bird Specials:
The Final Chance to Save!
$30 off Registrations
2017 Camp Dates:
Hoop Group Shooting Camp narrows its focus from an overall skills camp, and specifically teaches the art of the shooting. Hoop Group Shooting Camp teaches players the proper footwork, balance, and elevation needed for him to reach his maximum shooting potential. Shooting Camp will include lectures and drills from some of the best shooting coaches in the World, including Hall of Fame Coach Herb Magee & NBA Shooting Coach Dave Hopla.
10 Reasons to attend Skills Camps
Come celebrate our 55th Summer of Legendary Basketball Shooting Instruction
- Learn how to become an elite shooter through games and proper fundamental workouts
- Classroom sessions: Every camper’s shot is video taped and analyzed with a shooting instructor
- Shot development workouts are done twice a day in small groups where you get maximum repetitions
- Three intense games a day with league play and playoffs to incorporate what you learn into a game setting
- Early Bird Workouts designed to work on more advance shot development and drills
- Camp is for ages 9 and up and campers will be divided into divisions by age and ability
Previous Camp Photos
Year-Round Camp Directors:
Joe Gutowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)